When it comes to delivery we’re always met with two questions:
“Can I get topsoil delivered near me?” and “Can you access my property”. The answer to both is yes.
At Turf and Topsoil our fleet of delivery vehicles really are our pride and joy, and that’s because it’s what sets us apart. We’re yet to find a site that we can’t access. While we have smaller vehicles for smaller private jobs in hard to access areas, we also offer much larger lorries for bigger jobs.
We offer two forms of delivery. Loose load, comes in 1-20 tonne loads. These can be tipped off the back of one of our vehicles or grabbed off. Loose load is often the more cost effective way to go if you’re in the market for bulk products. It’s also more eco-friendly because and receiving tonne loads saves you money when compared to the 850 kg bags.
Our Bulk bag deliveries have two huge benefits. Firstly they can be lifted into just about any property providing a clean solution to a difficult job. Secondly they allow for a variety of products to be delivered at once meaning you could receive both the aggregate and the multipurpose topsoil you need for your landscaping project at the same time.
Key Benefits of 8 Wheeler Grab Lorry
- Holds 18 tonnes of Material
- Hiab reach left and right of the lorry and over the cab 7 Metres Approx.
- Weight of loaded lorry 32 tonnes
- Has a tip off option
- Hiab can lift upto 1.5 tonnes- (for hauling objects)
- Hiab can lift bulk bags? Yes
- Great for bulk loose deliveries
- Good of lifting over fencings, walls and hedges
- Save time on manual labour
- Perfect for Commercial projects
- Muckaway removal services option
Key Benefits of 4 wheeler Skip lorry (van size)
- Easy to manoeuvre in small access and country lanes
- Eco friendly way of delivering small loads
- Great for sites with height restrictions
- Lift on and off services
- Hold up to 4 bulks bags (dependant on total weight)
- Great for small Domestic DIY projects